Together We Grow Terms & Condition
Donation Draw Terms and Conditions
Share Your Story – Tell Us of How Your Church Or Faith-Based Organisation Has Been Affected By The Pandemic & How We Can Help
- The draw is open to entrants in the United Kingdom only. Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
- The draw is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of M.A.D Apparel Ltd, their subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw. Only one entry per church or organisation.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition. There is no purchase required to register with M.A.D Apparel Ltd website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
- To enter the Competition Entrants must: -
(i) Join our mailing list on the M.A.D Apparel Ltd website
(ii) Follow us on Instagram @makingadifferenceapparel: -
(iii) Pictures of you wearing the Together We Grow Campaign T-shirt & Share Your Story on Instagram
(iv) or a 1 minute video of you wearing the Together We Grow Campaign T-shirt & Share Your Story on Instagram
@makingadifferenceapparel & hashtag #togetherwegrow
* Videos to be submitted in English language only
- Start date Tuesday 1st September 2020 9.00am (GMT). This fundraising draw will be ongoing until further notice.
- The next draw date is set for 27th November 2020. The winner will be the first entry picked at random from all valid entries received by the next draw date which will be announced via Instagram 7 days beforehand.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Draw will take place by 4pm (GMT) 30th November 2020 and the successful entrant will be notified via email no later than 4th December 2020 and asked to confirm their postal address and bank details. Further checks to verify validity of church/organisation will be undertaken to ensure they operate according to our core beliefs and mission.
- If the successful entrant does not respond within 28 days, the prize will be re-drawn and awarded to an alternative entrant. The name of the successful entrant will be posted on the M.A.D Apparel Ltd website & Instagram for a minimum of 28 days once the details have been confirmed.
- The donation will be paid via bank transfer to the successful entrants Church/Organisation, not the individual. Evidence of membership/attendee confirmation will be verified.
- The donation will be paid via BACS to the successful Church/Organisation bank account. Please allow 3-5 working days to receive funds as corresponding banks vary in processing times. Any bank fees/payment charges relating to BACS transfer will be deducted from donation accordingly.
- Donations are non–transferable and there is no other cash alternative. Minimum 200 entries required to run draw.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although M.A.D Apparel Ltd will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
- In consideration of M.A.D Apparel Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that M.A.D Apparel Ltd (and third parties authorised by M.A.D Apparel Ltd) may make all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant M.A.D Apparel Ltd (and third parties authorised by M.A.D Apparel Ltd) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. M.A.D Apparel Ltd may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, M.A.D Apparel Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. M.A.D Apparel Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Donation Draw. Nothing shall exclude M.A.D Apparel Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and M.A.D Apparel Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- The Donation Draw and Rules will be governed by English law and entrants to the Donation Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Donation Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of M.A.D Apparel Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Entrants acknowledge that this draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook
- You are providing your information to this page and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Promoter M.A.D Apparel Ltd, 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG.