All About Jesus Competition
Competition Terms and Conditions
It's the season of giving!! For your chance to win an All About Jesus Hoodie
- The competition is open to entrants in the UK , EU & US only. Entrants must be aged 16 or over at the time of entry.
- The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of M.A.D Apparel Ltd, their subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the competition.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition. There is no purchase required to register with M.A.D Apparel Ltd website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
- All we ask is that you pay for postage.
- To enter the Competition Entrants must: -
(i) Join our mailing list on the M.A.D Apparel Ltd website
(ii) Follow us on Instagram @instamadapparel: -
Then TAG 3 Friends in the comments section
- Start date Wednesday 5th December 2018 1pm (GMT) and Closing date for entries is Wednesday 12th December 2018 11.59pm (GMT) .
- The winner will be the first entry selected at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Winner selected at random will receive an All About Jesus Hoodie in their preferred size in Red or Black.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- If the winner does not respond within 1 day, the prize will be re-drawn and awarded to an alternative winner. The name of that winner will be posted on Instagram on Monday 17th December 2018 12pm GMT.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no other cash alternative. Minimum 100 entries required to run draw.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although M.A.D Apparel Ltd will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
- In consideration of M.A.D Apparel Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that M.A.D Apparel Ltd (and third parties authorised by M.A.D Apparel Ltd) may make all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant M.A.D Apparel Ltd (and third parties authorised by M.A.D Apparel Ltd) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. M.A.D Apparel Ltd may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. M.A.D Apparel Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing shall exclude M.A.D Apparel Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and M.A.D Apparel Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of M.A.D Apparel Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- M.A.D Apparel Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Entrants acknowledge that this draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook
- You are providing your information to this page and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Promoter M.A.D Apparel Ltd, 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG.